It’s time for Dodger baseball.
The season has already begun (even on American soil!) and the boys in blue are rolling along in what may be their most pressure-packed season ever. The Dodgers are the easy choice to win the NL West and with their payroll and star-studded lineup are one of the best bets to win their first World Series title in 26 seasons.
To prep you for the season, we here at MAMBINO tackled all the most pertinent questions concerning the Dodgers in our preview series 20 Days of Thinking Blue. Thanks to Que-Ese and Jack Stonetree for helping out here.
In case you missed it, here they are in their entirety:
- The Alexander Guerrero Situation
- How bad do the Dodgers need Chad Billingsley?
- The exiled Brandon League
- Third base depth at a premium
- The strangely disheartening effect of paperless tickets
- How much does Matt Kemp have left?
- When will Joc Pederson come up?
- Will Andre Ethier get traded?
- Paul Maholm’s role
- How safe is Donnie Baseball?
- How concerned should we be about Yasiel Puig?
- Extending Hanley
- What’s an early season candidate for the front office’s biggest offseason blunder?
- What’s an early season candidate for the front office’s best offseason move?
- Who will be the team’s offensive MVP this year?
- Utility problems
- Who is the team’s secret weapon?
- Who is the Dodgers’s toughest competition in the NL West?
- What is the leading reason why this team may not win the World Series?
- What’s different about this year’s Dodgers and last year’s Dodgers?